View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A370z View Post
does any one think magna-flow exhaust would be better then hks hi-power?
Not in my lifetime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felt View Post
um...lol
I'll give you the lol on the butt dyno , but...

Thier stuff is 100% made in Japan. I've seen it with my own eyes when I did a factory tour in 2001 when I went to Tokyo Auto Salon. That just appeals to some people. The exhaust systems are an impressive combo of automation and hand build. They're the oldest tuner of the major Japanese brands and the most stable. They also have the best reputation for stelling stuff that works and doesn't break. It's not far fetched to think it works as well or maybe even better than and FI. It also has a different look and tucks under the car better.

I'll have my review done soon. I know a fair amount about the company and the exhaust so I'll try to make it an interesting read. Only bummer is I dont have a comparo dyon, just the final result. I'll come back and link it here when it's up.

Quote:
I don't think Magnaflow looks like this!
AK that is looking hot with your carbon diffuser...

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 10-21-2010 at 12:00 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote