View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #563 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Just another thing to keep in mind...

I was playing with the AC fan being on and off while standing in front of the car. With the AC fan off, the car/radiator fans don't seem to move much air through the grille. However, when you turn on the AC (compressor on or fan only), the velocity of air pulled through the grille increases tremendously. It's actually quite a powerful airflow...vacuum cleaner-like. Knowing this, I keep the fan blowing in the car if I'm ever sitting still on a hot day. Even having the AC working seems to keep the oil temps cooler than having everything turned off completely. I've considered taking out the grille plates on the outside of the fangs to increase the grille area for even better airflow.

Last edited by spearfish25; 05-24-2009 at 05:00 PM.