View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #562 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
Thanks. I seem to be averaging about the same temps you posted in spirited driving, when the outside air is in the 70 to 75 range. I am at about 1700 miles now, so close to your mileage. This past week we had some unusually cool weather for this time of year, and the temps were in the above ranges. A week earlier, we hit 90, and in that outside temp range I hit 260, and stayed there for about 20 minutes or so. Right after I hit 260, I encountered some rush hour bumper to bumper traffic, and couldn't cruise and force some decent air through the car. It will be interesting to see how the car responds to more 90 degree weather. I am not convinced that past break-in, in 90+ outside temps, that I won't run hot.......... and down here, it is nothing late summer to hit 100 degress for days in a row, with high humidity to boot. Time will tell................

John
yeah im also in the part of so cali where we get 100+ weather
so we shall see how she does when summer actually kicks in

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers