View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaveup View Post
Wow, so basically there are a couple people in this thread who don't care to learn more about what the ECU on this car is capable of, so instead of contributing, they make moronic comments (not nizzzmo as he seems to be getting at where I am going with this). Good job. Unfortunately, you're not very funny...at all.

Regardless of the morons, I've been trying to find something else about this, but nothing is really turning up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiZZZmo370 View Post
Some people don't help but I dont think they mean any harm and are just joking...
This. I was joking, but in that, it draws attention to your thread. It's interesting, gaveup. I'd like to see how it comes out in the end.

Also, I disagree, I thought it was very funny
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote