View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I'm not sure why you would consider the A/S tires safer. They are just as useless in the winter as the Bridgestone summers.

If you drive year-round the best setup would be summers for the dry months and a dedicated set of wheels and snow tires for winter.
The A/S tires get a very good review for cold, wet, light snow. If there is more than a tiny bit of snow, my wife will take me to work in her 4x4 pickup. I read a ton of magazine and owner reviews. The A/S (All Season) consistently rates in the top of the pack.

It was 37 deg here this morning and I could feel how hard the Bridgestones were.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote