View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 08:03 AM   #637 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico magic View Post
Glad to hear that everything worked out in the end. I think things like that happen just to let you know you are alive, thankfully it was just a tire and not something worse that could have endangered you or someone else. Good to know that we still have you around bro! Not to get side tracked but this is my 100th post! Glad that it was worth while, at least I hope it was! Take care Sim, GL with the glasses too!
rep for ya ma brotha!!! 100th post yah man im happy it was my tire only remember i left the gas station a mile out... so during that mile i was going about 50 mph... and i didnt even know my car was flat.... lucky thing it didnt fly off or i would lost control or maybe even hurt someone else...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote