View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 07:21 AM   #58 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
man so tempting.

When I floor it going through a yellow light, the lag is terrible!
Hopefully my dealer is getting to the bottom of this. I don't see how some of this lag can be attributed to DBW especially after several miles of driving the car with at least 75-80F ambient. The 350Z never had this issue.

The tech I drove with confirmed the lag and says it feels like a lean condition. Unfortunately it was cold (< 70F) so it was a hit or miss, so hopefully it's warmer tomorrow for another test drive with the tech to gather more data so he can open up a case with Nissan.

I thought about the SB as well, but I don't think it'll fix the issues described.