View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:45 AM   #29 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
What happened to this thread? Some poor guy asked for some help and his treatment has not been stelar.

I put 277,000 miles on my old 1978 280 Z. The 370 is twice the HP, and the rear end is much more stable, nor does the radiator leave you stranded. The oil temp on the 370 reminds me of the 280 water temp.
Of course 30 odd years newer so everything works. The 280 must have more room in the back (old memory) where the 370 has little by comparison , but the Cayman has less still.
Thats because he is saying the cayman and 370z are of the same car. Thats where he went wrong. I did not buy the Z as a pcar alternative. I dont even consider the cars to be that similar. This is like someone settling on a genesis instead of buying a G because 'its the same thing.' There u go, mistaken bargain hunter.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote