View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:16 PM   #633 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
This makes me think of the time I took my wifes car to work. Noticed it was dead empty on gas stretched it out until I was almost to work pulled in to get gas.....forgot my wallet...its ok I will call work and have them send someone with some cash....forgot cell phone...its ok I will try and make it to work then fill it up at lunch....forgot my I.D to get on the property! That was a long morning, didnt cost me anything like your case, but one thing after another!

The PC came out fantastic have any installed pics?
thats like my case.... lol

as for the PC... its already installed in my z... im tryna get a few more goodies that will make my bay look nice before i post pics...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote