View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #96 (permalink)
WestCo Scott
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3million Z
WestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
"I had just polished off a bottle of jimmy bean on my way home from the bar. I was totally wasted, but thankfully, my Mercedes Benz wasn't."

"I had just snorted 5 xanyx before leaving my friends house. On the way home, i looked down to load some meth into my pipe, and i didn't realize that the truck in front of me had stopped. I was about to take a hit of meth, but thankfully my mercedes benz wasn't"
haha. Though I do dislike how the worlds machines are loosing most of the direct metal to man feel it does make me feel a bit more safe as we all know the average driver is terrifying at the least.

Cars have gotten the best of me and I have gotten a few scares on the road in the past that I know if I didn't have any motorsport background I would have not been here. With this, the average joe who went to the DMV and got a piece of plastic is putting everyone at risk with a 3000+ pound machine.

The modern automobile maker is trying to prevent accidents in a way of aiding the inexperienced. Sure we can make brakes better, but if you do not know how to use them they are good as useless. Things like ABS, traction control, and new technologies are coming to aid the typical highway driver to a 'safer' road experience.

I do wish there was more R&D on the parts that most of us here enjoy such as brakes, tires, etc. but the masses don't agree- they are still trying to figure our what that vdc button does!

Maybe a gutted option of the safety features.. that is cheaper is the way to go..

-Scott

Check us out at thenismoshop.com
WestCo Scott is offline   Reply With Quote