View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
I beg to differ on that one, good dealership do, the others you've got to brow beat into doing it. We will see as tomorrow I am going to take the numbers in and see what happens.

I'll let y'all know.

mAc

Former 260Z owner, getting back in.

UPDATE :

Deal as planned purchased 2009 Monterrey Blue 370Z Touring/Sport, w/ Nav, splash guards, lighted kick panels, and all the mats at INVOICE, they didn't even bat an eyelash....and i big ol full TANK O GAS when I left w/o even asking for it. I'll post up in the new Z section when I get some pics. Thanks again to the members who helped in this purchase!!!!!

mAc
Good stuff. Since you mentioned "former 260 owner," I guess in those days a full tank of gas wasn't included? Well, glad to see you got what you wanted.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote