View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #38 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I believe the one for the M3 (E92) is close to $5700 range and my friend will be buying it soon. So, compare to that, this is a STEAL!

Turner Motorsport - Item# E9X-GT4-EXHAUST - Akrapovic Evolution (M3 GT4) Titanium Exhaust System for 2008+ E90, E92 &E93 M3 - E90 E92

They usually do a lot of research and development and end result is always really good with all their exhausts (Audi, Porsche, BMW etc).
I didn't look but keep in mind the E92 exhaust might be full titanuim at that price. I was talking to a friend who runs thier systems on his bikes which are Ti. He asumed he Z exhaust would be too and was excited to tell me about it, but it's all stainless (which isn't bad obviously). I can't imagine it would be 5k+ for S/S.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote