View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

every time i see that commercial i laugh. its like they are proud to say the people that drive their cars are totally aloof and can't drive. why would that attract someone to buying a mercedes. it would be like if Ford had commercials where idiot kids drag race their mustangs and get pulled over by the police, but they get away because their mustangs are so fast.

I had another good one for Hyundai:

So there is a lot full of Mercedes, Acura's, BMW's, Infiniti etc, all of the cars that Hyundai rips off the designs from. And all of the cars are missing bumpers, hoods, grills, tail lights etc. Then the camera pans over to a bunch of fully assembled hyundai's.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote