View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
I hate the whole heavier thing. They make cars small and light when gas went up a while ago and now that they get better mpg (20+) they just start making them huge again. One of the major downfalls of the Z34 is it's weight.

Z31 - 2900-3000lbs
Z32 (2 seater) - 3200lbs
Z33 - 3200-3600lbs
Z34 - 3250lbs

The 240Z was only 2355lbs lol.

My 240SX at ~2700lbs felt very quick with it's mere 155fwhp
Yes, but at least the Z34 is lighter than the Z33. It's part of what made me look at the car. "Nissan made the Z lighter and more powerful? I would like to know more."

But agreed, I hate how bulky autos have become. They're flat out huge. I also hate the "crossover" trend. Conceptually, there is not much difference between old station wagons, minivans, SUV's, and crossovers. They all haul groceries and get kids to soccer practice.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote