View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
ncheung85
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z
ncheung85 is a glorious beacon of lightncheung85 is a glorious beacon of lightncheung85 is a glorious beacon of lightncheung85 is a glorious beacon of lightncheung85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
ncheung, you are right, anthing is better than stock. Are you planning for coil over? This coming Saturday should be a good test on suspension going through twists and turns. Yeah we can compare notes...you can drive mine and I can driver yours (J/K).

I was comparing spec's between hotchkis, eibach and whiteline. I ended up with the Eibach on price, quality, and spec’s. I want to reduce the understeer on my current rims and tires setup, bringing the z to more neutral. The Eibach front with the 1st hole is 175% stiffer than OE and the rear with 2nd hole is 199% stiffer than OE. This should reduce the understeer and if I need more reduce more I can set the rear to the 3rd hole.
I want to. I might get the coilovers that can be raised with a push of a button like the KW HLS because we got some nasty dips here in east LA.

On Saturday night, I went to the new AMC in Monterey Park. You should see the exit. LOL. Luckly, I shifted my exhaust tip all the way in that morning or else I would have damage my exhaust tip like my friend did on his lowered Integra. XD

And I got a 4 points ladder brace and 2 points rear brace, dont know if I should install them or sell them.