View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
zero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R
zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncheung85 View Post
I just had my hotchkis installed this weekend. It feels really good.

I can probably compare the hotchkis with the eibach sway this weekend. If zero, let me test his car out. (just playing)

Here the specs for the Hotchkis.

Front Sway Bar
35mm (Ø1-3/8") Hollow
Hole 1 = 205% Stiffer than Stock 370Z

Rear Sway Bar
27mm (Ø1.063") Hollow
Hole 1 = 40% Stiffer than Stock 370Z
Hole 2 = 75% Stiffer than Stock 370Z
Hole 3 = 120% Stiffer than Stock 370Z

.....Anything is better than stock.
ncheung, you are right, anthing is better than stock. Are you planning for coil over? This coming Saturday should be a good test on suspension going through twists and turns. Yeah we can compare notes...you can drive mine and I can driver yours (J/K).

I was comparing spec's between hotchkis, eibach and whiteline. I ended up with the Eibach on price, quality, and spec’s. I want to reduce the understeer on my current rims and tires setup, bringing the z to more neutral. The Eibach front with the 1st hole is 175% stiffer than OE and the rear with 2nd hole is 199% stiffer than OE. This should reduce the understeer and if I need more reduce more I can set the rear to the 3rd hole.