View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #53 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
Thanks, but that doesnt help with the model part. good info though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Just remember to give her exact directions on how you want to compose the shot. It's one of those things that you really have to try a lot of different compositions to get a few good ones. The technical stuff is easier, just remember the car is the subject, not the girl. Unless of course that was your intent. Bounce the light as much as you can to get softer shadows. Night shots are cool, but a lot tougher when people are involved. Long exposure shots with someone standing perfectly still is a challenge if you want to give that a shot. Before setting out, it would be advisable to scope out possible locations before hand to get a feel for the type of emotion you want to convey. That way you don't waste your time if in the end you aren't satisfied with the results.
i appreciate the good advise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Next time take a couple of steps back and go for more zoom. Especially with a model, or she will not like the proportions..
for those shots, i was up against a wall, literally, i couldnt move back at all. the idea was good, but the execution and space were not.