View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #61 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I would definitely go nuts with the speakers now. You invested alot of money when you could have gotten the Nissan Nav for quite a bit less (but no backup camera) when you bought the car, and much better integration. If I invested what you did, I would definitely get some amps, new speakers and a nice sub. Then you will truly have something that blows the doors off the Nissan Bose system. It is a great looking install you have there. I think the Garmin Nav system is much more user friendly than the Nissan system, and it is cool how it is integrated in the Kenwood. I got tired of having Navs stuck to my windshield and having to put them away all the time, so I just went with the integrated system that was offered by Nissan.
fly yellow is offline   Reply With Quote