View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 05:46 PM   #2115 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARFCOM View Post
My overall impression of this debacle isn't good. I myself will never trust Stillen.

Remember how often they were posting at the beginning of this thread? Where are they now? Are they waiting for all of this to blow over and hoping everyone just forgets about it and moves on?

Has anyone taken any legal action in some way? Class action? Maybe a product recall?

I'm just glad I didn't fork out the money to puchase this kit from Stillen and install it on my three month old 2010 Z.
Well, this debacle is still better than any other supercharger solution. My car had problems, but it's been fixed for months and runs perfect. Yeah, my car makes 16hp less than what they advertised in their press release, but the competition - only GTM at the moment - only has one running example of their kit on any of the forum member's cars, and it makes 62hp less than their press release advertised. Also they've had a problem with their intake pipe that's supposed to be resolved soon, but they're still months behind Stillen in having everything fixed.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote