View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Perhaps I didn't convey my opinion well in the first post. The clutch is a relatively fragile aspect of any manual transmission car that will readily be destroyed if improperly used. With the heresay available on this forum, the explanation of a defective CSC is just as likely as driver-induced destruction. Until people post videos of their clutching technique, it will remain a hazy area. I merely stated my suspicion that driver use/misuse may be a factor.

The OP is having a problem that many many other owners who track their Zs will never experience. I don't want people reading the OP's thread thinking that a clutch upgrade is a mandatory part of tracking the Z. It's not.
ahh yeah agree there.

Most of the time when someone posts something about "hey this happened to me, but i swear i wasnt doing anything wrong" or "I got a ticket but the cop was an *** I wasn't speeding etc" .. the OP is ussually bullshittin a bit. Not saying this OP is, but agreeing with your point spearfish..
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote