View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pretty cool feature, although I live in Baltimore City where the police don't respond very quickly to actual humans in need of assistance much less having your car call them. My dealer threw in the Lojack, but I'm not sure I really want it. If the car is stolen I don't know if I would want it back. I also have a cool deal on my insurance where if the car is ever stolen or totaled they will replace it with a brand new model year version of the same car. That's the kind of thing that may make you want your car to disappear if there is ever any major changes with the Z.
fly yellow is offline   Reply With Quote