View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #56 (permalink)
Diversion
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Silver/Persi
Diversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Diversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Yeah I dont know how much you argued this before you stormed off.... sounds to me like you were really excited about the car and the deal..then the dream fell apart and you were so close that you got really angry. Then you posted your parts for sale out of anger...

Sleep on it man, tomorrow is a new day and a new chance to get your Z.
+1 on this.

I'd do the same thing.. out of anger because having them change the deal is always a horrible experience.

It makes you think "Wow, did they think i'd be okay with paying $2400 more because the car is staring me in the face?".. And believe it or not, I bet many people cave in and pay the extra cash because they want the car that bad. They probably were chancing it with you seeing if they can get you trapped. I hate the tactics they use.

I just walk in and start firing shots off these days, gets them down to the bottom line right away.. Just walk in there say "Look, we're gonna make a deal or I'm walking really soon here." That's how I did mine, I failed to look into the VPP program though and thus I'm sour about my deal.

Jay
Diversion is offline   Reply With Quote