View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
This used to always happen with my G35 with nav.

Which Ipod do you have in your car? I had a 4gen Ipod. What happens is that sometimes the battery in the ipod drains completely. SO when you turn on your car your ipod starts charging. When it gets enough battery it turns on (the apple logo screen) then once it boots the car thinks that you just plugged the ipod in so it goes and switches to the aux option for you.
I have the iPod touch (the older one). Your explanation makes sense. I hate to have to dig into the console and plug in the USB when I want to listen, or turn the iPod on and off. I guarantee I will forget to turn it off.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote