View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #60 (permalink)
david712370
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z PG M6
david712370 is on a distinguished road

So I have my DDX714 installed and i noticed it takes quite some time to switch tracks. Does anyone else have this problem?

As far as speakers go. Depending on how much work you wanna do you could get a set of two way components or a set of three way (which would be more expensive and more difficult to install). I think a nice set up for you would be to go with some two way components up front and if you want..... you could get some 3 or 4 coaxials int he back. I dont' remember what size they are. You could then use the setting on the receiver to adjust appropriately. I personally have some 3 way components up front no rears and a 12" kicker L7 in the back and i really like how it sounds. This is hooked up to a T1500-1bd mono amp and a T400-4 4 channel amp. I am pretty satisfied with this, but perhaps one day i'll get some rear speakers since i do have the ddx714 and it has those delay capabilities.

On a side note....I would strongly recommend a 4 channel amp, there is plenty of space for it underneath the bar that runs across the car.
david712370 is offline   Reply With Quote