View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Forged Specialties 6 spoke Concave,NEW PRICE!!!

Hey guys, the guy with the 6 spoke has backed out of the sale. Now our policy is no refunds, so I am going to sell his set for him. He was a sponsored vehicle, so we will be giving out this set for very cheap. It is 19x9.5 +22 and 19x10.5 +12, in FULL Bronze. I only have one picture, but the wheel will arrive on the 24th of this month, so this will be the ONLY set sold at this price, and you can have your wheels delivered within 3 weeks max I would say. PM for pricing, but guys, again, this is a one time deal and we need to move these quick.

I will trade over the partial sponsorship details to whoever gets these, but please guys this is a one set deal. WAY WAY WAY below my cost.

This is the only pic I have, so like I said, one time deal I cannot give this price out to anyone else, and whoever gets them lol all I can say is you are an EXTREMELY lucky man.

$2700.00 SHipped, and $300 extra they will redo the the entire wheel in ANY color you want!!!!!

Last edited by Chris_1; 10-21-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote