View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

This is a funny, yet sensitive topic.
My husband only gets to drive my car on the weekends when we go out shopping. We went out last weekend (first time the new Z went to the Mall) and I told him to park all the way in the back where no one was. He said "Nope, only azzholes do that.... blah blah" So after a quick argument on my part, he parked near cars but 4 spaces away. I told him if I EVER get a door ding becuz of him, we're in for serious trouble I came out of the Mall and no one was around. So he's safe in that aspect. It just angers me that he would say that someone with a nice car should be subjected to door dings and such just like a hooptie. He'll learn is lesson when something does actually happen, but he already understands this but he takes his chances anyways

Oh..and I have no dings on my Z after owning it for 12 days
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote