View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjai370Z View Post
I feel bad for you, I honestly think that the either transmission for the 370z is awesome; I have a hard time choosing myself at this moment too.

BTW
Next time some jerks make fun of you cuz you got a 7spd auto for your Z, tell them its quicker and I can keep both hands on my wheel

ALSO
Tell them to go make fun of the people who drives the Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Astons, Buggatis, and every other supercar that uses auto because its just quicker.

seriously even F1 even uses it these days.
I mean it's one thing when you can have your own opinion and your own personal preference, but when you make fun of other people's car just cuz you dont like it or think you dont prefer it , you have no respect for other cars and enthusiast which makes them a bad enthusiast

sometimes thats what stopping ppl from buying the auto for their sports car even though they want it.
just sad, I know
Just so you know, the exotics you mention don't utilize the same "automatic" as the Z. Essentially, the A/T Z still has a torque converter. Those supercars use a dual clutch type system controlled by computer.

I agree, the automatic transmission doesn't make the Z any less of a sports car and it does make it easier to drive, especially for the ladies.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote