View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tjai370Z
Base Member

Drives: future dream 370z
Tjai370Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zproject View Post
i have the 7 a/t i like it... the only problem iv had.. people make fun of me cause they say its ot a real sport car without m/t.. how ever i do love how i can switch to manual mode when i want... so i can play when i want shift down when i want even wen in auto mode.. much more simple for daily driveing however if its a toy car go for the m/t
I feel bad for you, I honestly think that the either transmission for the 370z is awesome; I have a hard time choosing myself at this moment too.

BTW
Next time some jerks make fun of you cuz you got a 7spd auto for your Z, tell them its quicker and I can keep both hands on my wheel

ALSO
Tell them to go make fun of the people who drives the Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Astons, Buggatis, and every other supercar that uses auto because its just quicker.

seriously even F1 even uses it these days.
I mean it's one thing when you can have your own opinion and your own personal preference, but when you make fun of other people's car just cuz you dont like it or think you dont prefer it , you have no respect for other cars and enthusiast which makes them a bad enthusiast

sometimes thats what stopping ppl from buying the auto for their sports car even though they want it.
just sad, I know
Tjai370Z is offline   Reply With Quote