View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

If the sport and base have the same sways, I find that odd becuz it seems like a big difference between the two. I don't feel like I even need the Stillen sway on this one.

Jeffblue- I didn't swap the sways becuz it would cost me too much for the transfer.( I take it to my mechanic since I can't do most stuff on my own) But I switched over the headlights, FI exhaust w/ HFCs, and Stillen grounding kit. And of course my 20" wheels and tires. I left on my car after trade-in; S-Tune spoiler, Stillen sway bars, leds on door panels, roof wing, painted door handles, and Stillen Gen 2 intakes and the Swarovski crystals on the interior LOLz
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote