View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bernie
Base Member

Drives: Nissan GT-R
Bernie is on a distinguished road
Default FS: New VOLK G2 20" wheels, Formula silver finish.

Brand new in box, Volk Racing TE-37 G2 wheels in Formula Silver finish. For some reason these have been really hard to get lately and have been out of stock everywhere for months now. I special ordered this set directly from Japan and it took 3 months to get. They were delayed so much that I ended up ordering another set of wheels and now I don't need these. These are now sitting in my garage ready to go.

20x10" +30 offset x2
20x11" +15 offset x2

Price is $4400 + shipping. This price is $700-$800 cheaper than online sales pricing!For shipping estimates, check Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Management from UPS and use 33029 as origin zip code.

Will only ship with full insurance. No international buyers please. Payment by cash, check, or US Postal money order. If paying by personal check, wheels will be shipped when cleared. Will also accept payment by PayPal with an additional 3% charge. Any questions, feel free to PM, e-mail bhsiao@ooparts-international.com,, or call me (954) 319-7852. This is a personal sale and has nothing to do with OOParts International.

Last edited by Bernie; 12-28-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: price dropped
Bernie is offline   Reply With Quote