View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggiwin View Post
I recently bought a 2010 PW 370z Base and within the package it said it comes with a spoiler. Since it was a base, they had to order the spoiler and paint it PW. Should I be worrying about it being a different spoiler rather than the sports one? Also, what can I do if it's not the same spoiler like the ones w/ sports package?
Well, you can call the dealership back and ask them. Because Nissan offers other spoilers, like the Nismo one. Or you can wait and see, and then possibly go aftermarket or try swapping with another owner. I bet it's the sports one. Congrats on the z either way.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote