Thread: Malibu cruise
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #243 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
We can all pitch in, and loan you our spares

Hey Marco, How's it going Br0?
If you're not too bad on tires come on down? the run's a toned down version of Vics runs. It gives everyone a chance to push it a little without getting hurt.
2 weeks afer our last run with vic i noticed the car felt like it wanted to get "loose" evrytime i shift so i checked the tires and notice the inside/middle part the thread is just gone(some uneven wear due to neg camber)
so since then i havent driven the car hard nor done any canyon runs

i want better tires than stock and they are a bit expensive
im on the market for cheaper ones if anybody has hookups(i should ask Lou lol)

but right now im in danger for being layed-off due to the state budget cuts....stupid arnold > so i dont know what my future cash flow looks like

for now im holding back

but i do check the forums once in a while to see what you guys are up to
until my situations settles just keep me posted

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote