View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:10 AM   #32 (permalink)
Westwood
Track Member

Drives: C63 AMG
Westwood will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
not everyone wants the cf cover on there fangs on there z.... thats why many of us who arent into the look painted our fangs black..... reason why we used spray paint is because i dont think a high gloss black would look so good on the fang area... we were all trying to hide the buck tooth fang area not emphasize it with a high gloss paint job.. plus that part of the car sits realy low on the car you can avoid rock chips... so doing it the painted way you can just touch it up again plus if they made a frp fang cover i would have bought it in a heart beat...
i agree a frp fang cover would be hot they make the rear diffuser so they should make the fang cover too
Mods: Stillen G3 | Stillen lightweight crank pulley | Berk hfc's | Top speed pro 1 CBE | Jic Magic y pipe | 20" Vossen 9.5/10.5 | Megan Coilovers | Smoked JDM tail lights | Blacked out headlights | Sprint booster | Shine Auto CF Front/Rear lip kit | Evor R CF Side blades,CF fang cover,CF Nose Audio: Kenwood Excelon DNX9960 | JL 1000w | JL 12W6v2
Westwood is offline   Reply With Quote