View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdiehl View Post
I have sat in both.....I do like the persimmon....if I knew i would have it for 10 years it wouldn't be a choice....but i know myself better! It is all about the resale value really I suppose.

What kind of reaction do you get from people that see your blue/persimmon? That may be of help since you are getting "ordinary" reactions.

thanks in advance
matt
For the few people who have seen both (family and the nextdoor neighbors) they both actually prefer the blue/persimmon combo. It was actually my first choice but when I saw yellow upclose I changed my mind. After the Yellow one turned into Christine.....I knew I should have gone with my first choice.

I have photos of both cars at my profile page if you haven't checked it out yet, please do......I also have photos in the Gallery section, too.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote