View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #31 (permalink)
Rooskey
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Alpha7 GTR
Rooskey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by metson View Post
I'm just your average if there is such a thing Z lover. I have always loved the Z every since those black 300 ZX commercials that came on Monday night football where I was more excited about them then the game. I have had a used 300 twin turbo and was blessed to be able to purchase a new 09 red 370 which I love. I'm have worked hard to get it and wish I could do many of the mods that I seen some of the member here are doing but right now I do what I can do... I try very hard to take good care of it...
My question is how are people on the street reacting to the car. I notice that some people seem to be bothered by the car. I mean I'm driving on the interstate and I may pass a mini van. The next thing I know...they are going by me. The same in regular traffic...its like they are saying, "I bet that guy thinks he is all that in that 370Z..how dare he pass me!" It seems to happen alot. And I have not even said anything about the kids who always want to race.... I have read that many people say they get a lot of positive attention and looks. I get some but I the other as well.... There are not many 370Z in my area....
Are you getting those kind of reactions on the road?
When people pass me back I kinda think that they just want to take a second look. Not alot around my area too. There cool looking cars for the matter and im always up for the kids wanting to race!!
Rooskey is offline   Reply With Quote