View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:19 PM   #45 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion90 View Post
No, I did not get my $2k back yet as they said their main dealership in Barberton has to issue the check...maybe next Tuesday.

thanks to all
See if you can get a hold of the GM at the Main dealership and explain your situation. Tell him you are walking away because of the way you were treated, and are going to buy somewhere else. More than likely he will not be happy with the sub-dealerships treatment of a customer, and will be able to work with you a little more than they could. Tell him you will pay $500 more than original, if they include a couple dealer-installed options (IE tint/clear bra/mats/trunk organizer..etc). That gives them a little more cash on the deal, and you get a little something for your extra $$

like others have said, your deal was WAY under invoice, so if you truly want the Z, something like the above is a good compromise when you compare it to taking your 2k back and going to another dealership to pay more.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote