View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:16 PM   #42 (permalink)
scorpion90
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Base 7AT+Sports
scorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullet View Post
For most of you who are saying, "wow, that's still a good deal".....you need to close your mouth. I think you people missed the point by a mile. The OP was excited because its his dream car and his negotiation skill to get a killer price. If it's off by couple hundred, I would see how "that's still a good deal" apply. But we're talking about couple thousand here. How would you feel if someone stick you like that if you buying......say a house. That would be like 25k (proportion comparison) that you have to fork over on the closing date.

My question to the OP is this......Did you get your deposit back?
Thanks to all of you and the replies since they have their value. And YES, I was storming mad at the dealership and talked to the general sales manager to no avail. I even went home and shredded my Penfed loan check since I had put their name on it at the dealership.
Maybe you all are right, I should just hang on to the parts and hope that I still can get my Z some day soon.

No, I did not get my $2k back yet as they said their main dealership in Barberton has to issue the check...maybe next Tuesday.

thanks to all

Last edited by scorpion90; 05-22-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: add info
scorpion90 is offline   Reply With Quote