View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #32 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreign View Post
No problem man. Let us know how things turn out for you. I hope the info that Jeff and I provided was, to the very least, informative. I wish you would have tried the install though. It's a lot of fun and trust me, there's not much that could have gone wrong with that small of an installation.
Read through the post since I am considering upgrading my audio components in my base model as well. rreign, I gave you +rep for your willingness to offer up help (not just help, but the offer to be online ready to answer any questions and walk him thorugh it was definitely above and beyond) to someone requesting, that's what this forum is all about.

Weatherman, if you are mechanically inclined, doing speaker installs shouldn't be too hard for you. It just got in your head, which happens, but once you crack everything open it gets pretty easy from there. If you haven't had someone else do it yet, I'm with rreign, get the right speakers shipped to you and attempt it yourself, you just might surprise yourself and will have more pride in the outcome than you would with a professional doing it.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote