View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #72 (permalink)
Buddy Revell
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 08 Infiniti G37
Buddy Revell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
I dont think I have once hid anything from anyone here...the truth is, the kit has not changed from X to Y. I actually asked to have the proto intake pipe sent to me but it was agreed that it takes a rediculous amount of time to re-produce them by hand. Hence why casting is such a cost effective solution. All thats being done is reducing the amount of material inside the pipe to be as effective as the ptype was. I could have been running my kit but fortunatly I have a spare car and I am waiting patiently.

If something significant was being changed I would have been one of the first to inform the community. But the truth is, not even Sam could have predicted the casting company to create such a problem for him. Design is the same, functionality should be the same, the only unfortunate thing is the wait...basically if the casting company didnt screw up their would have been alot more kits running around already.

Either way, i'm excited to finally be able to continue with the install and provide the info others have been waiting for...by the end of this week if all goes well.
Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Danny.