View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Anyone have a shop do this?

I took my car to a local bodyshop that I have worked with 3 times in 5 years with my 2005 Titan- it seems to get rear end damage alot LOL. My fault twice, father once. Anywho, I took my stillen front canards, front chin spioler, side skirts, S&S rear spoiler to them to install. I got the estimate which I think was a little high but what shocked me was the estimators attitude. He said that the shop was "industrial" where a vehicle comes in at the beginning of the line and goes down the line with each person doing a perticular job. He said that my parts would wait for the paint booth until other items needed to be done, BTW I was getting all painted body color. He said if I had them do my car it would be disrupting thier flow in the shop. What an a$$. I didn't get the body work done, obviously. I'm going to talk with the owner sometime, he has a custom painted C-3 Corvette and I first talked to him after a Cruise Night and he said it wouldn't be a problem. So anybody have a similar incident or am I the only one?
Fire is offline   Reply With Quote