View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

btw, bumblebee should be drifting around that corner anyway. wtf is this, grandma in a rush to get her perscription filled?

obviuosly, if you are a 'stunt' anything, you do dangerous stuff. but i think this leaves the police open to a liability suit. If you have a legal drag strip at a race track, and a cop decides there is an emergecy and drives across the far end of the track to get somewhere it would be deadly. bottom line is cops need to be aware of where they are driving. if i saw a cop barrelling down a street at 60-70 where the speed limit is 20 and there is a school, i'd be pretty bothered.

cop's thought process: "Oh man this idiot kid just hit me! i'm calling this one in! i've been waiting to take down one of these ******** that buys the bumblebee camaro. seriously what the hell is up with that? its a movie, get over yourself. bumblebee isn't real, why would you spend 35k on a car that looks like a giant space robot from a fictional movie... seriously man.... wait, is that optimus prime? what are all these people doing here? ....oh... god. *turns off sirens*

Last edited by Jeffblue; 10-14-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote