Thread: Ipod interface
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Foxwolf View Post
i think the main thing to help would be if Someone had a photo of the Backside of the Head unit, if nothing else to see if theres any kind of connection possible

I have been scouring the net for such a photo or other information to no Avail, and lack the knowledge to remove the HU without messing stuff up.
I believe someone posted a backside photo of the base stereo here in the Audio/Video forum. Maybe about 4-6 wks ago. It was a post, from what I remember, of someone who pulled their stock radio and was replacing it with something much more involved. I'll try looking for it a little later, but I remember that there werent any other connections/pins there.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote