View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
N8GTOL
Base Member

Drives: and flies
N8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond repute

My Z...1 month old...is at the dealer for a CSC replacement right now. The day after I bought the car I was checking all the fluids and noticed that the clutch fluid was below the MIN line. It was a Sunday so the service dept. was closed but I took it over to the dealer anyway and spoke to the GM who was nice enough to scrounge up a bottle of DOT3 from the back so that I could top it off in the meantime to monitor it. I filled it back to the MAX line and now 1200 miles or so later he fluid in the resivoir has dropped about 1/2 inch below the MAX line...pretty much right between the MAX and MIN lines. Took it to the dealer and they confirmed my suspicion of a CSC failure. I should get the car back tomorrow, time will tell if this one is gonna hold. Also note that the car had 400 miles on it when I bought it new.
N8GTOL is offline   Reply With Quote