View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
Are you saying the texture doesn't match on the Metra? Looks cheap?

I haven't heard anyone say that here and there's some nit picky bastards here lol. I am kinda picky too, I'd like it to look close to stock.
Yes the texture doesn't look good it has a grainy look so I sanded it down and put some paint on it (we have trim paint) and it still didn't look right plus I haven't heard many people comment on the color of the Metra mine doesn't match at all,so why have a 40k sports car with a kick a** stereo and a dash that doesn't match and has a adaptor ring,plus you only need the bezel out of the kit.
The problem is Nissan wants $225-250 for the base/Nismo bezel so unless you can get a good deal on a Nissan one I would use the Metra now the keep a look out for a factory one,that's what I did.
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote