View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 08:07 AM   #36 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullet View Post
For most of you who are saying, "wow, that's still a good deal".....you need to close your mouth. I think you people missed the point by a mile. The OP was excited because its his dream car and his negotiation skill to get a killer price. If it's off by couple hundred, I would see how "that's still a good deal" apply. But we're talking about couple thousand here. How would you feel if someone stick you like that if you buying......say a house. That would be like 25k (proportion comparison) that you have to fork over on the closing date.

My question to the OP is this......Did you get your deposit back?
I actually agree with the gist of your point (it's the principle of the matter, not the actual dollar amount), but there's no reason to use disrespectful language like "you need to close your mouth." This is a discussion forum, after all. We can disagree with one another without disrespecting each other.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote