View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #35 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to do my mirror with my stereo hopefully this weekend. I just wanted to add an alternate way I found for the power wire(s).

There is a product called "Add-A-Circuit". I think the main manufacterer is Littlefuse but I found a similar product at my local electronics supply shop. It's basically an adapter that plugs into a fuse slot in your fuse box and gives you 2 fuse holder slots. One for the one you just pulled out and one to power a new accessory. The extra fused slot has a power lead with a crimp connector on it. There are pics on the above link but I coulnd't copy then since they are on a PDF.

Edit found one:

I'll come back here and let you guys know how it worked out.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 10-13-2010 at 04:36 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote