View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
(Psst! Ken! open the hood of the Fit in your pristine garage. It's a 4 banger!)

I also considered the STI or WRX in the hatch as a DD. Went with the Mazda for better fuel economy (sorry, slightly off topic).
but that's my point... it reminded me of my Fit when the STI was in lower rpm's... it was like im not paying $31.5K for a new 09 STI if it's going to remind me of my already paid off FitSport each time im driving in traffic during the commute...

i also checked out the new Mazdaspeed3 with the huge .... the rear footwell was about 3-4" narrower than my Fit so passed. i still got little kids riding along so need the wider foot wells. in that respect the STI and xB both had about as much room as my Fit (which is quite wide).
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote