View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
Nah, you can totally DD the car in winter, especially in Jersey.

OP -- I live in South Jersey and drove all through the terrible winter we had and never had any problems -- and I never even bought winter tires, although I will this year depending on how it looks.

As far as the cars go I looked at both the Evo X and STi before buying my Z. They were both serious considerations but the Z was just better for me at the time. Without serious investment you will never make the same amount of power out of this car for obvious reasons, but if you can be happy with light mods then the car will treat you well. There are no major widespread issues with the car either.
GL, driving in New Jersey in the Winter. I took my 350Z up there in the Summer like 2 yrs ago and there is not a pothole that I could miss. After that my Z rattle like crazy inside until I traded it for the 370.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote