Thread: Wrecked my Z..
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gunzero
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
Gunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wrecked my Z..

Nobody was hurt. VDC was on.
Pics later..

EDIT: Sorry for the late update! Ah yea it wasn't bad, but it could have been if I stalled after I initially hit the other guy. Incoming trucks were going to smash into me if I hadn't gotten out of the roadway. Accidents happen when you least expect it. I was trying to make a left on a busy street.
There was nobody across from me so I focused on my left and my right. When it was clear I just went and I forgot to look across from me if anybody was there. That's when I hit him in the middle. He was trying to go straight and I was turning left. Anyways, thank you guys for your concerns. Greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Misaligned the wheels/hood. Ruined the fenders and bumper. Headlights are smashed. I hope there are no internal damage.

Be safe everybody!

Last edited by Gunzero; 10-13-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Gunzero is offline   Reply With Quote