View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

I like to performance and practicallity of the WRX, but I couldn't live with the way it looks. The Evo would be the better choice if you wanted to go in that direction. Insurance is higher or those two because of the people that drive them. I actually compared the 2 aformentioned cars before finally choosing on the Z.

OP, you should probably look back and remember why you got the Z in the first place. You can't lose with either the Nismo or Base+Sport. The Base+Sport would be a "better" daily driver compared to the Nismo, although touring+sport would be an even better option if that was your primary use. Since the base & touring models aren't limted editions, getting a better deal will be easier. If you plan to keep the car for a while and don't plan on having any serious mods done, the Nismo would be the better choice, simply because it will more likely hold its value longer and already tuned with more power from the start.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote